Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cheese Bar

Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I'm starting to keep myself busy again these past few days. Imagine, I haven't played the wii for almost two to three days now.:)

I tried breeding my fishes again:) Yesterday, we went to cartimar and browsed through the Japanese shops there and I saw this!



I was attracted to the word CHEESE! I love cheese! :) I was probably expecting a lot from this food but when I opened it and ate it. It was literally cheese bars with a little stuff on the sides. Sheesh! I could just have sliced strips of cheese. Hahah!

[I've deleted a part of the entry] I just realized that this is not a private blog so meaning I should be careful with whateveeeeeeer I say.


P.S. If you noticed, I changed the tags on all of my posts and segregated them into specific categories:) Yay!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayos tags!

    okay ba yung japanese store? ang cute ng mga japanese stores e. daming mabibili.

    akala ko cheese bar, like chocolate with cheese. haha. sarap siguro nun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha meron around 3-4 japanese store and one korean! hahaha hilig hilig ko punta doon. doon kasi bumibili ng ingredients may jap restaurants:D so marmi tlagang items:D

    akala ko something different rin ung cheese bar! hahaa wala lang parang nislice lang na cheese.:D

    pag gus2 mo pumunta doon at d mo alam saan. samahan kita. hahaha may masarap na takoyaki pa doon! tuwing sat ata un

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates