Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good Riddance

Thursday, January 22, 2009
If you happen to be my friend on my PLURK. Then you'd probably know what happened this afternoon. Honestly, I felt a little sad because I felt like I lost a friend. But then again, like what someone really special told me that if that person was able to do something like that, then he wasn't a friend in the first place. Like what JC said, be consistent with my arguments and I did. I didn't say something out of the topic unlike what that person did saying stuff that were not even related to the topic. So good riddance. Narealize ko, ako kayang kaya niyang ganunin kasi mabait ako. So ayaw ko na maging mabait. Marami kasing abusado eh.

Anyways, enough about that topic. I don't care anymore.

Yesterday, we received a cake. And guess what! It's one of my favorites! The Triple Chocolate Roll! I ate this cake for the first time around 3 years ago. I love it, back then it was bigger. But hey, I still love it up to today!



Triple Chocolate Roll from Red Ribbon. Picture courtesy of the Red Ribbon Website!

I think triple chocolate roll got its name because of
1) the chocolate swirls
2) chocolate icing (or coating)
3) chocolate cake (the foamy part)
4) chocolate filling inside the foaming part.

hey! that's 4! haha but I still find it super yummy!:) YUM!


Anyways, got to sleep! :) Good night!





2 comments:

  1. sarraaappp! i want cake too. teka free from red ribbon? saya naman!

    tama. based sa konting nasabi mo, medyo naging out-of-topic nga sya. at medyo simpleng bagay lang e. dapat parehas kayong nagbigayan. anyway di ko rin naman alam yung whole and full story kaya di talaga ako makakapag-comment ng maayos.

    kaibigan mo ba sya in real life? sayang naman. i've lost a friend as well. until know, i still think about her and our disagreement. la lang. keep your options open. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay! binigay lang sa amin! haha:D so mali mali mali! let me edit that!

    hahaha sa ym ko nalng ikwkwen2. sabi ng isang friend ko ganun tlaga un. noon pa pala niya ginagawa mga kalokohan na ganyan.

    hahaha options? d nga option un eh haha:D usap tayo sa ym! share ka rin about ur friend!

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates