Thursday, January 29, 2009

On Luck

Thursday, January 29, 2009
I was ordering some stuff for my beloved fishies. I'm running out of supplies and I just need them. Bad luck since the "supplier" suddenly raised prices :( sad. But I think I'm pretty much resourceful and we'll see if my idea works.

Anyways, around last year. Whenever I go to cartimar, I make it a point to check out the fish that I wanted. As much as I wanted to buy it, I don't want to risk it. It costs 1000+. It was opaline in color. (Not sure) I really wanted it. But my practical self tells me not to buy. It costs like an arowana noh! It was really nice.

From my 100-200+ fishes now it's down to more or less 100 (not including newborns). The second batch of fries are placed in the aquarium outside our home and it was really hard to check all the fishes and see their colors. (I used to see it everyday but my dad placed some sunlight protection to lessen algae buildup). Few days ago, I tried to catch some of them just to check out the color and quality. Guess what! I was so happy, I really wanted something like this. Not opalines but at least similar. Opalines are more pearly white in color. Here is a picture of my fish! I'm so happy! I'm starting to reproduce this color and pair since I rarely see them in cartimar.



Anyways, after feeling sad and unhappy about the morning's bad luck. I went to timezone (coz I had to wait for some people to meet at RP) and checked my timezone card. Still have a lot of credits so I tried the catcher game since I remembered the candies. I wasn't expecting anything else. But on my first try. I got this!!!!


I was so surprised and I can't believe my eyes. I felt happy coz I was feeling so down that morning. haha!:) I was sort of laughing at myself coz when I see this plushie, I remember myself coz I have a cough and my nose gets jammed up once in a while this past few days. Hahaha!

I had a job interview and exam today. I was a little ticked off by the fact that she texted us that my schedule is 8am. I arrived at the place before 8 and guess what. 830 pa daw office hours nila. Crap? Another booboo happened but ok lang. We were given tons of test. The first one was a personality test 300 items! Yikes! I was yawning during the test since I slept pretty late last night and mejo troubled sleep pa! nagisging ng mga 4-5 then went back to sleep!

I was asked to return next week for another interview and then I went to RP. Had fun and felt happy:) Don't have to say why:)

Knockout. Pag uwi. did some stuff then after some time, Irested on my bed and fell asleep asap. :D


Anyways, I really like the song by U2 - Beautiful Day.


For those who wanted a pet, kindly comment here or something. I'm selling fishes and dogs.


It's a beautiful day! <3


4 comments:

  1. I know why you're happy.

    Buti ka pa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha why nga? hahaha! anong buti pa ako.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alam ko kasi kung sino kasama mo sa RP. Haha.

    Buti ka pa happy. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha sino ba? joke:D happy lang ako kasi tagal ko na d kasama. hehe:D

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates