Monday, January 5, 2009

Randoms

Monday, January 5, 2009
Well, I really wanted to blog about something interesting but for the record. I was really busy today. Wanna practice waking up early and the best I could do for today (since vacation mode) is around 9am. tomorrow, I have to wake up at least 10-30 minutes earlier! Fed my fishies, watched dvd so I could finish the 10 episode Japanese series. Then installed something for my Dad's computer and filed papers and documents for my Mom. Answered phone calls too!

It was a busy day but at least I didn't just bum around.

I have been thinking about a few things that would be my goals for this year.
I haven't organized them yet, but here's a rough draft of it!

1) Blog at least 3 times a week.
2) Use my planner to the fullest.
3) Format my laptop this year. (At least learn how!)
4) Drive at least 50 kilometers by the end of the year (I hope they let me drive though)
5) SAVE, SAVE, SAVE (actually, I'm being super practical and thrifty lately... which is a good sign!)
6) Read books at least one book a month (I hope d na sumakit ulo ko, kakainis labo kasi mata ko)
7) Take more pictures (more memories!)
8) Finish Cooking Mama! haha:D joke lang! HmmMmMm! I'll think about it.


Have a great start everyone!
I was feeling a little down of some bad news (well, not sure yet but I think I shouldn't be thinking about it! Looking forward for a better year!)

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates