Friday, January 30, 2009

My Kryptonite

Friday, January 30, 2009
I'm not superman or superwoman. But I think I know what my kryptonite (weakness) is right now. Definitely, things will always be out of our control. Just like what happened to me this morning. purely bad luck.

1) I had a 10am interview but on the way to the place, policemen are breaking traffic rules by making sure to keep Roxas Blvd open for the King of Brunei. In which I got stucked in traffic.

2) My bag's zipper broke. (dahil sa pagmamadali. hay!)

3) When the HR saw that I'm a fresh graduate, I think she closed my application already. Sayang oras ko. But okay lang.


These are the times where I don't wanna be left idle or have time for thinking. But this afternoon till this evening, A lot of things were occupying my thoughts. Well, it started early afternoon pala! But I was busy cleaning aquariums and my fishies' homes so I didn't have much time to think about it.

But after cleaning all of them, even fixed my table for fishes and supplies, I began to think about a lot of things and realized my kryptonite. I think alam ko na before pa, But I was too stubborn to realize. Hay!!! must sleep. I've been super tired these past few days.

お休み。

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates