Friday, January 2, 2009

The Gas Pedal is my Friend!

Friday, January 2, 2009
Today at around 9 in the morning, My brother woke me up telling me that we will fill up all our cars with gas today. I was still sooooo sleepy and half wondering why am I going with him since my credit card is not the Shell Citibank Card na.

(Just in case you didn't know, Shell Citibank Mastercard
gives 5% rebate on gas purchases at all Shell stations. )

But I didn't think about it that much since I was so sleepy and I just brushed my teeth, washed my face and changed into pants and went down. The reason why he woke me up because I was going to drive all the cars to the Shell Station. and no, it's not just that Taft - La Salle Shell Station but the one in Macapagal Boulevard (the one near MOA).

Honestly, to practice my driving skills is okay. But I was still sleepy after sleeping late last night! And I told my brother that I don't wanna drive the new car. (And maybe he was scared that I might bump the new car so he said of course! hahaha!) I was thinking that I also don't wanna drive the Trooper, it's so big! Parking it in our parking area is okay, but getting it out of the gate was like super hard for me! Anyways, We went to the Shell Station using the Civic first. Honestly, now I can't remember but I think I went out of the gate butt first! Yay! and yea, I was really slow at first with the Civic. It has been a long time since I last drove a car noh!

The gas pedal is my friend! At first, I was scared to step on the gas. I was really careful with the turns and lane-changings and I know, a few cars overtaked me but at least didn't honk their horns:) During the first 5 minutes or 10 minutes. My brother pressed the hazard button. (Oh, I hope the next time I drive alone I will be able to caution other drivers using that hazard button! HAHA!) But after Quirino, I think he turned it off na. Luckily, today, there weren't as much motorbikes around. Now, I understand why some people hated motorbikes while driving! Anyways, we reached the shell station! Yay for me! I was a little annoyed because I was wearing slippers which made it a tad difficult stepping on brakes and gas pedals because of the mat, I think.

Anyways, after the gas station, We went home and again, I was having a little difficulty with our gate. And accidentally, I stepped on the gas pedal where I was supposed to stepped on the brake! But luckily, I stepped on the brake agad. (oh, that was the time when my brother went out of the car to check if I could enter the gate.) If the gas pedal is my friend then the brake pedal is my Bestfriend! haha! and I did it! whew!:)

Next car, my brother's rav4 and he told me he was the one driving it our of the gate and our street because he didn't want me to make gasgas to his mags? or is it mugs? the wheels of the car? I gladly obliged. Same banana, drove all the way to shell station and while going back home via Macapagal, my brother held the steering wheel and told me to step on the gas pedal on the max level. Of course I was scared. I wanna learn how to drive safe not to drive FAST! But well, brother's orders so I did it.

Next car the Trooper, this car, I really had a tough time taking it out of our gate. but I did it and my brother told me to turn left at Taft Avenue. and when I saw the shell station I asked him happily if we were going to fill the tank with the gas station at the Taft Branch. (Thinking : Yay! shorter route) But he said no! (oh no!!!?) I drove around leveriza and donada street turned 2 turns before going back to Taft again. Then ayun, he told me to go to the Shell Station at Taft (other side sa kanina) and fill up the tank. When we arrived at that gas station. We found out that it was way more expensive! Imagine for V-power, It was around 3-4 pesos cheaper at the Macapagal Station! So my brother asked me if I can drive till Macapagal. And I told him, He could drive! haha! So he told me to just drive home. And this is the hardest part that I bumped the side mirror on our gate! I was having a difficult time that my brother drove the car in one part. Anyways, Pinasok niya ung car since hindi ko talaga kaya and nilabas niya ulit ung car para i drive ko papasok and park it. And I did it, finally.

The second to the last car, my shobe's car. My brother asked me to ask her if it's ok that we fill the gas tank of her car. But she said coding daw today so we didn't bother na. Whew~

I really wanted to go straight to bed and sleep again. But my brother told me to go with him out for a drive using the new car. He was going to do driving OF COURSE! haha! We circled Macapagal once more and he was driving really fast. And the unique thing I found out with the new car is that it can become semi-manual.

And I told him if we can stop by Harrison Plaza 'coz I need to buy something to organize my stuff, he said ok. But I think he kind of forgot so we just went home.

And I slept.

4 comments:

  1. Galing pala magturo ahya mo. In no time marunong ka na...haha may masasabayan na ko!

    Yah i never wear slippers while driving. I always wear shoes mahirap ang slippers lalo na kung manual yung hawak mo paminsan nag slslip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! automatic lang kaya. i had lessons sa a1!!! 7 hrs ata more or less! e matagal na un last year pa:P hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akala ko nalimot mo si Mr. Brake Pedal LOL. Wag mo rin kalimutan si Wiper tuwing ulan at Headlights kung madilim na. Uu nga pala tsaka ang kambal sina Left and Right Signal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha! kambal nga sila! hahahaha:) ahahahah! Natawa ako doon! hahaha:) haha sobrang natawa ako!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates