Saturday, January 17, 2009

Job Interview Entry #2

Saturday, January 17, 2009
This must be my 3rd entry about job interviews but I don't wanna backtrack and edit the titles of my past entries so I'd just place number 2 just to be sure.

I had an interview this morning for a Public Relations Company. I'm so glad that my dad drove me to the place since if I commuted or took a cab, I'm sure it would take me even a long time. My dad doesn't know the place that much. Well, we had a map and it was wrong! The map probably got confused with the intersections etc, 'coz if we followed the map, we might end up somewhere even farther!

Honestly, all jobs interviews that I went to are pretty ok. If you think about it, I have been very OC with the jobs that I apply. I was strict with myself on apply on marketing jobs only (for this time). But I think, I'll wait for the DLSU Job Expo this coming February just to broaden my options and who knows, I might find a great job via Job Expo!
diba?

This company is really interesting. Probably because it's not a big name company but more or a small yet making waves company. And here, I realized that we must really have a daily subscription of newspapers! We used to have one but I kind of forgot the reason why we don't subscribe to newspapers anymore. After the interview, the boss asked me to answer a 2 questions and one of it is about ZestAir. At first, I thought that it was just a random question placing random things but
meron pala talagang ZestAir. I asked my dad and he told me that ZestAir is by Zest-O. Wow!

I like learning a lot of new things! I feel happy if I discover something new:)

Took a cab home and felt sorry for the cab driver since his brother died few days ago or last night because he got held up in a cab. And I gave him a lot of extra money. But when I got home, I felt like I was scammed. Well, nevermind. At least I got home safely
diba? :)

It's a lesson that I need to learn. Do not be too soft-hearted for most people because a lot of people will abuse your kindness and think only of their own welfare but not yours.

anyways! I'm glad I did three blog entries for this week! I was actually setting a goal for myself of blogging at least three times a week:) Yay!:)

2 comments:

  1. tama, wag ka maging softhearted. okay na yung extra tip pero not so much hehe.

    yup ZestAir used to be Asian Spirit until the owner of Zest-o bought it. Malamang Zest-o lang yung inumin na nise-serve. haha.

    subscribe na ulit kayo ng newspaper! read everything, every section. dami ngang matututunan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! un nga eh! nag sisisi ako! pero well. kung totoo sabi niya edi ok lng. if not. well karma nlang:D

    oh!! I didn't know ZestAir used to be Asian Spirit! Yikes! haha:) haha gusto ko nga ng newspapers but minsan kasi ang baho. And yun nga. wala ata magbabasa dito.. kaya nagstop narin

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates