Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eventful Week

Thursday, January 8, 2009
Monday

I can't remember what happened, but I think this was the day I filed something without a folder for my mom:D arranged it systematically by date in ascending order:)

Tuesday


Agenda: MOA with ISJ peeps

Went to MOA Ate at Sbarro
Yummy food! This was actually Janis' food! Mine was the same except for the cake. I ate Mango cheesecake!:D Across is Byron's food! looks yummy too! :) I'll be back at Sbarro's next time for sure to try it out:)
From Left : Me. Janis (The Balikbayan). Ru (The Boy Abunda of ISJ).

After eating and chatting at Sbarro's we moved to another location : Seattle's Best
GeeJay (Our source for airport gossip! haha!) From Left : Chino (The listener) Byron (The Lord Byron! Quotable quotes!) Ru (Boy Abunda of ISJ)


Wednesday

Agenda: Job Interview in the Morning

Had my 2nd Job Interview at that company. Well, I alloted 50 minutes for the travelling time. I need to ride the LRT, MRT and a Jeep / FX going to that company. I was actually 45 seconds late! Grr! The first train at LRT was so cramped that I could squeeze myself in. Then I had to wait for around 3-5 minutes before the MRT train left. Then I had to line up for the jeepney ride and TRAFFIC. yikes! If I probably squeezed myself in the first LRT train then I probably wasn't late! grr! Well. The job was really okay. But thinking about the monetary benefits and the location made me think twice. Honestly, it was just my friend who advised me not to take a job with small monetary benefits. When I went home, my parents just told me that if I didn't get the job at a certain company, then I should just go to China for six months.

Well, after the interview, I had a brunch at 7 Eleven just to pass time. Since I wasn't sure at that time if I'd be going somewhere to have lunch with someone:) Then walked all the way back to the MRT station and went to the meeting place! Lunch was super great:)

Thursday (TODAY!)

Well, had another great lunch. when I say great lunch. It's not about the food:)

Friday (TOMORROW!)

Well, another job interview. If I get a job offer on this one. I'd probably take it since I'm guessing that I wasn't accepted for my "dream" job.


0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates