Monday, January 26, 2009

Job Hunt and Chinese New Year!

Monday, January 26, 2009
Job Exam 1

Last week I applied for a management trainee position at a company. With the attractive monetary benefits, I'm sure a lot of people applied in that job. Anna and I were chatting around and I saw quite a number of Lasallians, Ateneans etc in that exam. I thought the exam would be like an IQ exam or something like that but it was more of personality exam. 37 items 20 minutes.

We needed to be there 1:30 pm sharp. And in fairness, I think we started on time. But since it's a group, we have to wait for a long time. I went home around 4-5 pm already! I think it was more of 5 pm. The first two cab drivers didn't want to take us in, the first one asking for an extra 50 bucks. (And heck, I don't wanna pay 50 bucks since I really pay extra naman to give a "tip" but asking for extra 50 bucks for metered taxis, I think that's too much.) And I told Anna, that if the third one still asks for 50 bucks or doesn't want to take us in, We'd better take the jeep and MRT. But luckily, the last cab took us in and chatted with us. He was really nice and at first I got a little hesistant but I think unlike other taxi drivers, he gave us a level of trust when I told him to just go with the Vito Cruz route since it's friday and Lasallians (well most of them anyway) don't have any classes:) So he did take that route and we paid him extra:)

Job Exam 2

This morning, I had my job exam for another management trainee position at Makati. I saw Jenny's lil sis there! And we just chatted and shared a lot of stories even on the way home via MRT. We had to take a lot of exams and by I think more or less 1030am, We were dismissed
(O! parang classroom noh? hehe!) Anyways, so far these past two interviews I had more fun since I saw some friends:)

Happy Chinese New Year!

It's year of the OKS! oops. I mean, Ox. I hope this year will be a better one compared to last year. Well, a lot of people say that the first day of the year on both the English calendar and the Lunar calendar are bad days. But nevermind that, I really REALLY hope that this year turns out to be a better one:)

Happy New Year Everyone!

FOOD

We ate at Fish Out of Water at Greenbelt 5 last night. It was okay. But I think Casa Armas is better especially with the Paella. Oh, and also, it was my first time to try ostrich meat. I was a little hesistant about it but it tasted good naman. Paella was okay but the more you eat it the more tasty it gets:D Oysters were great! Yummy!:) I love eating oysters! hahah:) I remember that I ate Baked FRESH oysters in Canada last year and you don't even have to add anything on it and it tasted SO SUPER GREAT! :) Yum! Then I remembered the Oysters in Australia too!:( I like eating oysters!!

Anyways, I'm a little hot-headed right now...


P.S. I need to take more pictures to put on my blog. So probably and hopefully, I take some more pictures soon! (I actually did take pictures of some of my fishes but I think Multiply's the place to upload them.)

2 comments:

  1. worth it ba Fish Out of Water? okay price? The place looks intimidating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha 5 kami kumain 2k+ not bad:D u should try their ostrich:D ok naman:D sarap ng kiwi shake:D

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates