Monday, January 12, 2009

Random Things

Monday, January 12, 2009
Another random blog.

I was so happy with my new Nalgene water bottle that I took pictures of the actual product.
From left to right : Pink N-gen Nalgene, Blue OTG Nalgene


I like the pink-ness of my new Nalgene bottle! But of course, I still use my OTG bottle. I use it everyday and will remain that way. PINNNNNNNNNNK!

Anyways, enough about my Nalgene bottles! Do you remember I posted some random stuff last time asking readers to guess what this is?


Yes! This thing! Others joked that it was a telephone cord. But for me, this is what I've been looking for all those accessories shop in malls. But sadly, I think I have to go as far as greenhills again to buy this. This is actually a pantali sa buhok. My lil sis told me when we saw this at greenhills that this thingy does not put marks on your hair. I usually keep my hair in a ponytail whenever I'm home and sometimes, if you keep your hair in a ponytail, after some time, your hair gets marks or creases. At first, I didn't believed what she said. But after using it for a long time now. It's really true! Now, if I could only find something like this in Manila.


I took a photo with my contact lens case! forming an emoticon :0 haha!:D

Oh, by the way. this also comes in insect repellant wristbands. While I was trying so hard to search for this stuff, I saw that they have it in Handyman. Guess what, A ponytail in Handyman? I don't think so! Turns out that it was actually an insect repellant band probably for kids. And now that I remember it, my cousin's daughter has one on her wrist haha!:)

anyone knows where I could get this stuff? thanks!

Oh, Me and my little sister went to Cartimar yesterday and I feel like that going to Cartimar is even better than going to an amusement park. I could just stay there for 3 or more hours and not get bored. :D I bought an aquarium, fish food and some vitamins for my dearest pets!

Me and my little sister saw some jellyfish! They're so cute and comes in different colors! They come in blue, black and white! We ate at a bento box restaurant. (more details on a separate blog entry) and was hoping to eat taho and drink wintermelon juice that when we decided to eat taho na, the store was locking its doors already :( sad.

Anyways, gotta go! :)

3 comments:

  1. tammyyy hangganda ng layout! whee cherryyyyyy ^__^

    nakita mo na yung otg na pink? heehee wala lang nawala yung otg ko somewhere booo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha bili ka na ng iba maui! 25% off sa ROX sa fort high street! kaya nga ako bumili d nako nagdalawang isip.. nagdalawang isip lang ako kung anong kulay! WAHAHAH!:D

    noon ata meron otg na pink dba? meron ako nakita red sa website. pero parang noon nooon nooooooooooon pa meron pink pero d ata available dito?:D

    maganda ung NGEN maui. d tlga tutulo. ung OTG kasi d pala leak proof. tapos ganda ung takip ng NGEN:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. like ko rin layout ko! ang cute noh! simple pero may dating! just in time for valentines:D hahahaha!! seasonal e noh!

    ReplyDelete

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates