Thursday, January 22, 2009

Magic 8-ball

Thursday, January 22, 2009
If you notice the stuffs in this website, You'd probably see the Magic 8-ball on your right. I've tried it many times. I tried to ask the same question many times and guess what, I don't know if it was just by pure luck or just weird. But so far, all of the answers I got were true. Weird.

Anyways, I was chatting with JC over YM this afternoon about the plurk issue. And we talked about how that person "kinaya" ako kahit na si JC ung malakas humirit. I realized, I shouldn't be kind to people anymore especially to those who don't deserve it. Yeah, I was mad for tricking us, especially ME! (No proof of existence so far, so GUILTY until proven otherwise) And I was also mad for saying something that was really off topic and low blow. But I was even more mad at the fact that even if JC said the same things I did. Ako ung tinira niya. Well, D nga niya kaya si JC. Pero ok lang, so what, it just proves what kind of a person he is. The funny thing is that I used to see that person really great. Wala akong masabing masama sa kanya, NOON. The first time I encountered something bad with this person, Akala ko pa ako nagkamali nagsorry pa ako. Siya pa may lakas loob na magalit. Pero ok lang. Ako daw makulit, but if you ask our friends I'm sure sasabihin nila mas makulit siya. (proven to in my plurk) Pero ok lang, I think I had enough of this person. Not worth my time, my kindness and I would just like to think that this is a learning experience for me. I was consistent with my rebuttal statements and went all the way:)


Anyways, today went by smoothly. I was supposed to take pictures my 2 diplomas long before but I just forgot about it. My next entry would hopefully be about my diplomas! :D


Finally, I think it's a sure thing that I will not be going to China to study anymore so I could seriously look for jobs na. I have been stopping once in a while everytime the 6-month trip to China would resurface in the conversations. I know I have been a little picky with looking for work. It's just that I don't want to work for something I don't like and regret it later and change jobs. I'm just glad that at this moment, I know what I want and what career path to go to. There are two choices but both of them leads to the same outcome. :)

Good night! I'm keeping up with my goal of 3 blogs per week! Yay!:)

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates