Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I must really be.. err...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Hot headed this past few days.

Just 2 mins ago, Someone texted me with this message. "Visit us at SMSCaster.com for FREE! > hon d2 ka mag reply load mo ako 150 pesos" btw, eto pala ung number. 0927 - 9622026

I really hate scammers. Hope they go to.. well you know that place is. I'm really pissed off. I don't know if dahil maganda ba cell number ko at lagi ako tinetextan ng ganyan. Because I was so annoyed. I replied "Gusto mo ba isumbong kita sa imbestigador? lumang style na yan ah" I was really annoyed. Why is it that a lot of people are lying to other people just to get ahead?

Mataray na kung mataray, pero feeling ko kasi, bawal nako maging mabait. Wala napapala kabaitan ko. Maybe, I just feel so mataray lately. Dapat tinext ko pala muna "sino ka" tapos pagnalaman ko sino itetext ko ng "isusumbong kita sa Globe at Imbestigador ha? ok lang ba?" Para maloka un. I feel so nasty today. Super taray.

Siguro napuno ako, coz today, someone asked me the last price for the dog, and then I asked him how much does he want it ba or budget niya. Btw the dog is worth 18k. and he wanted it for 10k. Then mejo ok lang pag ganun. d pa ako nagrereply, sinabi na niya. Remember daw, he was offered a similar dog but older for 12k. pero d daw niya binili. Haller? Sakin pa sha magtatawad? 10k? e 18k nga price ko. ano siya hilo? bakit d niya binili ung isang dog? I think he's not stupid for him not to know the market prices for these dogs. We don't price that high. We give reasonable prices along with the extreme care we give. I really hated people who just do that and yun pala d naman pala talaga plan bibili in the first place. After giving him an offer he can't refuse, WALA d na nagreply.

I must be pretty annoyed today. This afternoon I was supposed to do a 10-20 minute power nap. But d ako nakatulog, kasi nung time na muntik nako makatulog ginising ako. Grr! Anyways, for those load scammers out there, I really hope one day mahuli na kayo.

Forgive my crankiness but I personally think I'm entitled to rant out sometimes:)

Anyways, I'm probably just tired. Gotta rest now!

0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates