Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Fun

Friday, January 9, 2009



Woke up around 7:40 am. Showered. Dressed up. Fan Dry my Hair. Ate breakfast. Drove out of the house with my little sister who's not so little anymore. One of my goals for this year was to actually have a habit of eating breakfast. I bought a new kind of cereal last time and I promised myself that eventually, I will eat cereals for breakfast. And I did! I loved the flavor of the cereals. Not too sweet, Not to bland. Just right! Whee~ Success!

Another goal of mine is to drive at least 50 kilometers by the end of the year. I was wondering why we are going to leave the house earlier. Yun pala, I will be the one who will do the driving. Except for that I only drove out of the house and out on the main street and my little sister decided she drives. I think I cannot drive under pressure. She has a class 10am. I don't want to be responsible for her tardiness today. Imagine if the prof ask her why she's late and she'll say that it's because her sister drove the car today. Yikes! I was a little unsure because I wasn't prepared to drive. But after we arrived at Mckinley Hill. She told me to just drive since it's still early. And so I did. It was really fun since there weren't that much cars around.

Parked it and we went to her school. While she's on her class. I just waited for her at their library. I like their library. It's so... NEW! All books are new, interesting and nice. I browsed the Cadbury Simple Chocolate book and some other book about living spaces. Chatted with a few people and students. It was actually fun. I think I like their office and school a lot compared to others. But who knows, it's still too early to say these things.

After my little sis' class, we (together with her friends) ate at Joey Pepperoni. It was ok. I think I like Sbarro more. hehe! After eating, we went back to her school and waited for a while for my job interview. It was ok. I got tensed. Dunno why.

After that, my lil sis and I went to Bonifacio High Street to buy her FitFlops. I drove the car!!! YAY! I was a little tensed. But I arrived and parked safely. Then I saw my the Nalgene bottle I wanted ever since last last year! I bought one before as a birthday/christmas gift for Mel. But during that time it was the last bottle in stock. And I already have the OTG (On-The-Go). I have the blue bottle and bought the green one as a gift for my brother last last year too! Here are the pics
Image from www.nalgenechoice.com.

This was what I have. The red one is not available here in the Philippines but I think I saw it when we went to Chicago last last year. If the red one was available back then, I think I'd buy the red one! hehe!

Back then, the N-gen wasn't even released or wasn't available here in the Philippines. I really wanted it because I bought my OTG bottle thinking it was leak-proof. But it wasn't because it is one of their lines that was offered to be easy to pour and drink from. When N-gen was released I really wanted it but it was a little expensive and I already have the OTG. I was so happy that I saw it this afternoon with all colors available to choose from.

Image is again taken from www.nalgenechoice.com.

Well, it was a choice between the pink bottle or the orange one. I really had a long time deciding which color should I buy. Can you guess what color I bought?


Anyways, my lil sis bought something from Aquazorb and a Nalgene Shaker.

After shopping, She drove the car back to her school and I practiced my driving around and went home. (she drove all the way home.) It was fun but tiring and I think I got a headache from the init-lamig weather.

50 kilometers! HERE I COME!



0 lights:

Post a Comment

 
If one day you wake up and find you're missing me ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates